On this page you can subscribe to the EnglishEspresso Edition 2018 event, which will take place from September 29th to October 6th 2018 at the “Antico Podere Siliano” – Città della Pieve, Perugia – Italy.
Our proposal includes:
- Accomodation in apartments.
- Breakfast, packed lunch and dinner included
- English mother-tongue teacher staying in the same villa and available for moments of sharing and exchange within the community.
- Conversation rooms in English with training sessions.
- Activities and excursions in locations of particular interest.
- Shared evening activities.
- Free Wi-Fi,
- private bathroom for each apartment,
- linen and bathroom kit,
- use of the kitchen in the apartments,
- common areas for relax and leisure,
- solarium garden,
- swimming pool,
- tennis court,
- reading area.
The following extra services are to be considered for a fee and on request: transfer to/r to reach the location, pool towels.
A minimum knowledge of the English language corresponding to an intermediate level is required.
The vacation, complete with all the above mentioned program activities, must be booked no later than Thursday August 30th 2018.
The registration is to be considered valid upon receipt of the deposit payment, equal to the 50 % of the price. Please be advised the deposit is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
The number of rooms available is limited.
At the end of the event a certificate of attendance shall be granted by EE to all participants, certifying the class attendance.
For any doubt or further requests please fill the contact form below this page. Our staff will reply within two working days.
for accommodation in a double room *
for accommodation in a twin room
for accommodation in a double room for single use
* proposta riservata alla prenotazione combinata di 2 persone.
How to reach us
- San Francesco di Assisi International Airport – Perugia – PEG
- R. Sanzio Airport – Ancona – AOI
- Leonardo da Vinci International Airport di Fiumicino – Roma – FCO
By bus from Perugia
- Chiusi’s Station
By car from Perugia
- Strada Regionale 220
By car from Ancona
- Strada SS76
By train from Rome
- Perugia’s Station / bus or car